Caramel Macchiato Forte
- 2 Ninja® Big Scoops (or 4 tablespoons) ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce, plus more for garnish
1. Following the measurement above, place the ground coffee into the brew basket.
2. Place caramel sauce into a large mug. Set mug in place to brew.
3. Press the Cafe Forte brew button.
4. While coffee is brewing, place milk into another large mug.
5. When brew is complete, stir to combine.
6. Microwave milk mixture for 20 seconds. Froth for 30 seconds according to frothing instructions.
7. Gently pour frothed mixture into coffee. Drizzle with additional caramel sauce.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page