- 4 medium-size apples
- 4 caramel apple sticks
- 50 pieces (11 oz.) Werther’s Original Chewy Caramels, unwrapped
- 2 Tbs. evaporated milk
- Crispy bacon bits
- Crushed potato chips with fresh thyme
- Shredded coconut
- Chocolate chips
- Crushed Chocolate Oreos
- Crushed Vanilla Oreos
- Candy Corn
- Rainbow Sprinkles
Instructions for Caramel Apples
1) Push sticks into tops of apples. Place caramels and milk in 1-qt., microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high, stirring frequently until smooth, about 3 minutes.
2) Dip and swirl apples in melted caramel mixture, using a spoon to spread evenly.
3) Place on waxed paper until caramel sets or refrigerate 15 minutes for quicker results. Serves 4.
Time for preparation: 20 minutes
Time for cooking: 5 minutes
Number of portions: 4 apples
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page