A recipe from Cynthia Lauren Tewes.
- 3 pounds Salmon (one piece)
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Garlic (Powder)
- 1 tablespoon Granulated Onion (Powder)
- 1 tablespoon Smoked Paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon Dried Thyme
- 1/2 tablespon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne
- 2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- Juice & zest from 1⁄2 lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt & Pepper
- (mix all together; season to taste)
Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
Make Salmon sugar rub.
Coat salmon liberally with rub
Roast salmon approximately 15-25 minutes (depending on thickness) to desired
Serve with sour cream & fresh dill sauce.
Return to the Episode Guide >>
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page