Candace Cameron Bure’s Cranberry Raspberry Relish
- 1 lb fresh cranberries, finely chopped
- 2 tart green apples, peeled, cored, and finely diced
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup orange marmalade
- 10 ounce package of frozen raspberries, thawed and drained
- Frozen strawberries in syrup (you can use these to substitute the raspberries or use in addition to)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or to taste
- Drain syrup from strawberries into a 1 Cup measuring cup
- Add enough water to equal 1 cup of liquid
- Set strawberries aside
- In a 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat syrup mixture from the strawberries, sugar, apple, orange marmalade and cranberries to boiling, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, for about 10 minutes or until cranberries pop.
- Stir raspberries and strawberries into mixture.
- Spoon relish into bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until chilled
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.