The owners of Sugar Babies show you a quick way to make these in your own kitchen.
- Cake recipe or box mix
- Melting chocolate
- Cake pop sticks
- Bake cake (your favorite boxed brand or recipe) and let it cool
- Break up cake into small pieces
- Put cake in bowl and mix in frosting until you get a doughy substance.
- Take scoop and scoop mixture, then roll into ball with your hands.
- Melt melting chocolate in microwave or on the stove.
- Stick cake pop stick in rolled pop to make a hole.
- Dip stick in melted chocolate and then into the rolled pop.
- Let chocolate harden (put stick/pop in freezer for 3 minutes)
- Gently dip/roll pop in large bowl of melting chocolate and tap pop on side of the bowl to get excess chocolate off pop.
- Cover pop in sprinkles.
- Place in Styrofoam to hold pop upright and let chocolate harden.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.