- 4 ounce chili-infused tequila (optional) OR your favorite tequila
- 3 ounce orange liqueur
- 3 ounce margarita mix
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 cups ice
- hili peppers, lime slices, and salt for garnish
- 5 jalapeno peppers, halved
- 5 serrano peppers, halved
- 1 cup tequila
Directions for Margarita
1. To make the margaritas, combine the tequila (chile-infused tequila or your favorite tequila), orange liqueur, margarita mix, hot sauce, and ice in a blender. Cover, and puree for 1 minute, until ice is slushy and there are no chunks of ice.
2. Pour into salt-rimmed margarita glasses and garnish with lime slices and a whole chili pepper.
Directions fro Chili-Influenced Tequila
1. To make, combine all ingredients in a jar or bowl. Cover, and let sit at room temperature overnight – or up to a week. To use, strain into bottle or jar and keep in a cool, dark place.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page