- 1 package par baked frozen pizza /or fresh
- 4-6 eggs
- 1/4 c cream or half n half
- salt and pepper
- 3Tb Mayo
- 1/4-1/2 c shredded cheese, your choice
- 1/3-1/2 c cooked and chopped bacon
- chopped chives/herbs
- cooked chopped spinach, mushrooms, cooked sausage, roasted tomatoes
- hot sauce
1) Finish baking dough according to package
2) Whisk eggs in a bowl with cream or half in half, season
3) In a sauce pan, slowly cook eggs over low heat while continuously stirring with a spatula until desired texture has been achieved, stir in cheese, remove from heat.
4) Spread mayo over cooked pizza dough
5) Top with eggs, bacon, chives, spinach or desired toppings.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page