Braxton Family Crab Cake Recipe
- 2 packs of crab meat (back fin)
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon of bread crumbs
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons of ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of seasoning (obay)
- Olive oil
1. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients, except for the oil. 2. Shape into patties. 3. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. 4. When oil is hot, carefully place crab cakes in pan and fry until browned, about 4 to 5 minutes. 5. Carefully flip crab cakes and fry on other side until golden brown, about 4 minutes. 6. Your warm patties are ready to be served.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at http://pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.