Blood Orange Margarita
- 1 ¼ ounce Patron Silver Tequila
- ½ ounce blood orange juice
- ½ ounce organic agave nectar
- ½ ounce fresh squeezed lime juice
- Wedge of a blood orange for garnish
- Soda water
1. Mix together the tequila, blood orange juice, agave nectar, and lime juice in a tall glass.
2. Add ice.
3. Rim the glass with the blood orange wedge, and squeeze into the drink.
4. Top with soda water.
5. Serve and enjoy!
Get Christy's Artichoke Enchiladas Recipe >>
Get the recipe for Lobster and Pickled Jalapeno Guacamole >>