Blackberry and Port Sorbet
- 36 ounces Blackberries, rinsed
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Port
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
1) Add the berries, sugar, water and port to a blender and buzz until completely pureed.
2) Pour the puree through a strainer into a measuring cup. You should have roughly 3 cups of puree.
3) Stir in the lemon juice and salt to taste.
4) Cover the mixture and chill in fridge until cold, then churn in ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page