Maple Bourbon – cook bourbon over high heat for 5 minutes to cook off alcohol, then mix and reserve
Miso Bourbon - combine all ingredients and blend using vita mix
Shiitake Escabeche - thinly slice shitakes. Put all ingredients together, cover and simmer for 45 minutes, then cool and reserve.
1. Marinate the fish in Miso Bourbon for one hour
2. Place the fish on a pre-greased baking sheet and place into a 400 degree oven, (preheated)
3. Bake for eight to nine minutes until fully cooked, firmed and flaky
4. Remove from oven and let rest for 2 minutes
1. Place pre-cut lettuce cups on a serving plate.
2. Place one tablespoon of the crispy Kataifi,
3. Followed by the warm Shiitake Escabeche
4. Followed by the miso glazed fish
5. Lastly top with thinly sliced scallions
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page