1) Pre heat oven to 375.
2) Spray a 36-mini muffin pan with cooking spray and set aside (you could also line with paper liners if you have them).
3) Combine wheat bran, oat bran, whole-wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl and set aside. Combine eggs, milk, yogurt, oil, molasses, and honey in a small bowl and mix well.
4) Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix with a rubber spatula until just combined.
4) Fill muffin cups with batter (about 3⁄4 full). Since this makes about 36 muffins, you’re second tray will have some empty cups so be sure to fill them with a little water before baking to ensure even heat distribution.
5) Bake for about 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool muffins in pan for 10 to 15 minutes, then carefully remove from pan and serve warm, or let cool on a wire rack.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page