Directions for Guacamole
1. Dice your tomato, red onion and peppers
2. Cut lines in half
3. Cut avocados and put in a bowl.
4. Mash the avocados to desired texture.
5. Add Tomatoes, red onion, peppers, garlic, cilantro, pepper flakes, and sea salt.
6. Squeeze limes juice over bowl.
8. Taste to liking.
9. Eat with Tortilla Chips or Salted Organic Pretzel Crisps
Directions for Tacos
1. Dice tomato and jalapeños. Set aside in separate bowls.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Place tortillas on a cookie sheet.
4. Take out the bison coat it with seasonings and mix. After Mixed once repeat.
5. Put two table spoons of grape seed oil on bottom of a skillet.
6. Put the Mixed bison into the skillet and cook until medium to dark brown no pink.
7. Repeat steps for ground turkey.
8. Put tortillas in the oven for 5 min.
9. Place all toppings out.
10. Create your own taco and eat!