Get warm with this hearty recipe for stew from Lifestyle Expert, Lizzy Mathis.
- 1 lb cooked ground beef
- 1 large Butternut Squash, peeled and diced
- 4 large carrots peeled and diced
- 1 large onion diced
- 5 garlic cloves diced
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3 cups frozen green beans
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 2 cups beef bone broth (or beef broth)
- 1 tbsp salt (or to taste)
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp ground pepper (or to taste)
- Chopped parsley
1. Place everything into pot except for ground beef. Bring to a boil and reduce heat to simmer. Cover and cook until veggies are tender, about an hour. Add ground beef and cook another 20 minutes or so.
2. Add chopped parsley for garnish.
Get more information about this episode >>