BBQ Sauce Rescue Chicken
- Use your favorite bottle of bbq sauce…
- 1 C Frozen Cherries
- ½ t chipotle powder or 1 ½ Tadobo from a can of chipotle (more if you want more heat)
- ½ onion (small dice-salted)
- Juice and zest of half an orange
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 T Worcestershire
- 4-6 T butter
1. Add sauce in a saucepan and add all ingredients.
2. Cook 15-20 minutes until cherries are soft and breaking down.
3. Let it cool a bit.
4. Using an emersion stick blender or regular blender, blend until smooth (if using regular blender make sure you take off middle part of lid and cover with a towel so steam can release and it doesn’t splatter.)
5. Adjust seasoning.
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page