BBQ Burgers & Quinoa Salad for Doggies
BBQ Burger Recipe
• 4 lb. grass fed ground beef
• 1 cup quick cook oats • ½ cup of organic flax seed meal • 1 large egg • 1 medium carrot grated • 1 medium zucchini grated • 4 oz of grated sharp cheddar cheese • ½ cup fresh, chopped parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Form into patties.
- This recipe makes approximately 12 burgers.
- Grill on medium heat for 5 minutes per side until no longer pink.
26 grams of protein
5 grams of carbohydrates 19 grams of fat 2 grams of fiber 290 calories Grass fed beef is high in omega 3 fatty acids which help reduce inflammation. It also contains co-enzyme Q10, a powerful anti-oxidant. This recipe provides whole foods for your dog. Natural, whole foods provide the correct environment for vitamins and minerals to work together as a team. They work with existing phytochemicals and nutraceuticals which act as co-factors for balanced absorption and digestion. Quinoa Salad for your Dog • 2 cups of organic Quinoa • 4 cups beef broth preferably reduced sodium • 1 medium carrot grated • 1 medium green pepper - finely chopped • 1 medium red pepper - finely chopped • 1 apple - grated • 2 T extra virgin olive oil • juice of half a lemon • ¼ cup apple cider vinegar • ½ cup fresh chopped parsley • 1 T dried oregano • 8 oz reduced sodium feta cheese • 2 - 15 oz cans of pink, skin on salmon
- Cook quinoa in beef broth for 15 min until moisture is absorbed. Fluff with a fork.
- Let quinoa cool.
- Combine with all other ingredients. For increased taste, let sit in the refrigerated for at least an hour. But my dogs like it as soon as it hits their bowls!
- This will last covered in your fridge for about a week.
- Enjoy it with your dog!
Nutrition Facts per 227 gram serving:
26 grams of protein
Calories - 280 23 grams of protein 21 grams of carbohydrates 12 grams of fat 3 grams of fiber This healthy recipe provides a good source of Vit D, C, A and iron with lots of great omega 3 fatty acids too! It is low in fat and gluten free. This recipe provides whole foods for your dog. Natural, whole foods provide the correct environment for vitamins and minerals to work together as a team. They work with existing phytochemicals and nutraceuticals which act as cofactors for balanced absorption and digestion.