1) Preheat grill on high
2) In a medium bowl mix together the marinade ingredients and place the steak in the bowl. Set aside.
3) In a small bowl, mix together the lime sauce ingredients and set aside.
4) Slice the daikon and cucumber with your mandolin, and place into a small bowl with the shredded carrots. Pour over the pickling liquid.( vinegar, water, salt, maple syrup, garlic )
5) Turn on the grill and place the steaks down for just 2 minutes each side. Such a thin piece of meat, doesn’t need to be grilled for very long.
6) While the beef is grilling,place the brioche buns on the grill for 30 seconds just to get a nice char and then slather the lime sauce on one side of each bun, placing side by side on a nice white or black platter.
7) Assemble the sandwich: Beef, pickled carrot/cucumber/daikon topped with fresh cilantro, fresh baby mint leaves and sprinkle of chia seeds!
Check out more delicious recipes at the Home & Family Pinterest Page