Directions for Mash
1) Bring potatoes to a boil and simmer until fork tender
2) Strain immediately, allow to drain completely
3) Transfer to a potato ricer and rice into a bowl or another pot
4) Add chunks of room temperature butter to the hot potato mixture
*Do NOT melt butter into cream
*Add remaining ingredients
* Do NOT pour all the cream in all at once. You may need a little less or a little more
* Mix ingredients until smooth
* Taste and adjust if necessary.
Directions for Marinade
1) Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until finely chopped
2) When marinading the meat, do not put to much oil as your grill will flare up because of the oil
*We use flank steak. Cook meat on grill or heavy bottommed pan such as a cast iron. Sear meat evenly on both sides for about 4 to 5 minutes. Let meat rest before cutting. Reason is you don't want the meat to bleed out all its juice.