Apples 3 Ways
- ½ cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon of powdered milk
- 4 cups apple juice
- 5 whole cloves
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 4 whole cardamom pods
- 2 Chinese star anise
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger
- ½ teaspoon fresh lemon zest
- ½ orange, thinly sliced
Steps for Apple Beauty Scrub
Mix all these together in a bowl and then put in a mason jar to keep in your bathroom, shower or give as a gift. This scrub exfoliates the dead skin cells from the skin make the skin glowing.
Steps for Apple Super Cider
1) Put juice in a medium-sized saucepan.
2) Add cloves, cinnamon sticks, cardamom, anise, ginger and lemon zest.
3) Cover and heat on low-medium heat for 20 minutes. The mixture doesn't need to boil. Just get it warm, up to around 170F or so.
4) Add orange slices during the last 5 minutes.
5) Remove from heat and strain to remove spices and fruits.
6) Serve immediately.