- 2 pans of corn bread
- 1 can baked biscuits
- 8 slices of bread
- 4 cans of chicken broth heated
- 1 cup of finely chopped onions
- 1 cup of finely chopped celery
- 3 chopped boiled eggs
- 2 raw eggs (folding in)
- ½ stick melted - marg/butter
- 3 tbsp of sage (more to taste)
- salt and pepper
- For the crumble mix combine 2 pans of corn bread, 1 can baked biscuits, 8 slices of bread.
- Boil 4 cans of chicken broth heated, 1 cup of finely chopped onions, 1 cup of finely chopped celery.
- Lightly mix all ingredients and fold in 2 raw eggs.
- Bake 350° for 45 minutes.
- If not Brown Turn Over to 450° to Brown Top
Find out how you can change the life of a child go to