Alabama White BBQ Sauce Recipe
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons pepper
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk all ingredients
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Brush sauce over meats during the last few minutes of grilling.
- Serve remaining sauce on the side for dipping.
For more great "Taste of Home" recipes, go to www.tasteofhome.com.
Get more great crafts and recipes from "Home & Family" on Pinterest at pinterest.com/hallmarkchannel.