1) For Turkey Meat
2) In a skillet add a tablespoon of coconut oil and heat pan low. In a small separate bowl
mix cumin, salt, garlic, cilantro, oregano, and cayenne together. Add turkey in a large
skillet over medium heat, stirring to break up clumps, until no longer pink, 3 to 5
minutes. Add onions and black beans.
3) Preheat oven to 400°F. Pierce acorn squash with a fork 2-3 times.
4) Slice in half, remove seeds with a spoon and place cut-side up (skin down) on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
5) Bake for 20-25 minutes or until soft. Let cool. Spoon turkey mixture into the center of each acorn.
4) Garnish with cilantro, if desired and serve!