Witch's Broom Treat Bags with Tanya Memme
- Brown paper bags
- Black Twine
- Wooden sticks or small branches
- Each "broomstick" requires two lunch bags.
- Unfold one bag, push out the bottom, and fold in sides.
- Using scissors, cut the bag into thin strips, but stop at the bottom of the bag. We don't want to cut all the way through it.
- Take the 2nd bag and cut thin strips into the top inch.
- Open the bags and put the 2nd one inside the shredded bag. Fill with candy.
- Put the stick or branch one inch inside the bags and secure with the black twine.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.