Value of Hospice Care
Find a Hospice near you:
“What Are My Options” interactive tool
Guideline for Choosing a Hospice:
Questions to ask when choosing a hospice (SOURCE: nhpco.org)
- Is the hospice Medicare certified?
- When was the last state or federal survey of the program?
- Is the hospice accredited by a national organization?
- What services should I expect from the hospice?
- How are services provided after hours?
- How and where does hospice provide short-term inpatient care?
- What services do volunteers offer?
- How long does it typically take the hospice to enroll someone once the request for services is made?
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.