Todd Tucker's Halloween Makeup Tips!
Creating an Open Mouth Puppet
- Start by outlining the mouth with a white makeup pencil and then make the outline of the teeth by separating the lip into 5 equal parts then do the same on the chin.
- With black face paint (you can purchase at any halloween store) paint the middle area black.
- Draw down on both sides of the face with black for the outline, this is where you previously had the white pencil line.
- Using white paint draw in on the bottom lip and the chin for the teeth.
- Paint the top lip red and the bottom of the chin red, this will give you the illusion of an open mouth.
- For the eyes, start by using the same white eyeliner pencil to make 'U' shapes under the eyes and then paint the 'U' in with white face paint.
- Using a thin makeup brush line the bottom of the 'U' with black.
- Simply apply glue to fake eyelashes and glue them directly to the skin at the black line.
- Using a bright pink blush, apply the blush in a circular motion on the cheeks.
- Finish the look with freckles, you can use a thin makeup brush or an eye liner pencil.
To see more of Todd Tucker's amazing creations visit www.illusionindustries.com.