#1: ACV Cleanser And Toner
• Boil a pan of ACV (tbsp) and water (1 qt), turn off heat and steam face over the pan and use a towel draped over your head to trap the steam.
• Then, using a cottonball, pat your face with more ACV to remove the loosened dirt. Repeat steaming and cleansing twice. • Then gently squeeze out any white/blackheads. • This toner will open pores and loosen dirt and grease from your face. This helps improve your overall skin complexion by balancing and restoring your skin’s natural pH. Actress Scarlett Johansson uses it as a cleanser to keep her complexion camera ready!
#2: Apple Cider Vinegar Massage
• Add ½ cup of ACV to a small basin of warm water. Dip both hands in mixture and massage this all over your body (in the shower or tub): face, neck, chest, arms, shoulders, back, abdomen, legs and feet. Massage onto skin thoroughly (gently on face). After throroughly wetting skin with the mixture, rub and massage until skin is dry. Do this at least 2x/week and do not wash it off, leave it on! • As you massage into your skin, you will feel a new vitality coming into your body. This also leaves skin soft and pH balanced and give your skin a more youthful and glowing healthy appearance.
#3: Healthy Drink Elixir
• Stars like Megan Fox, Fergie and Cindy Crawford have reportedly started using ACV to stay slim. Rich in enzymes, organic raw apple cider vinegar could help improve the body’s fat melting properties by actually switching on genes that turn on fat oxidation. • Mix 1 cup grapefruit juice with 2 tbsp ACV, stir and drink! This drink will not only break down fats and speed up metabolism, but it will help fight fatigue and works as an effective remedy for heartburn.
#4: For Chapped Hands
• After such a harsh winter, most of us have dry, chapped hands. Mix equal parts ACV with hand cream and rub on your skin. #5: For Thinning/Balding Hair
• The high acidity (organic malic acid) plus the powerful enzymes in ACV kill the bottle bacillus (a germ responsible for many scalp and hair conditions). The problems caused by this are dandruff, itching scalp, thinning hair and often baldness.
• For bald and thinning areas try mixture: 2 tbsps. ACV and a tiny pinch of cayenne powder (keep away from eyes!), apply 1 hour before shampooing. For more Lifestyle by Tanya, visit www.TanyaMemme.com and follow Tanya on Twitter @Tanya_Memme!