Tanya's Teddy Bear Sweater
- Stuffed bear or animal
- Fabric Glue
- Accessories like ribbon and bows etc.
- Separate bear's face, 4 paws, and tail
- Remove 1/2-3/4 of the stuffing so the pieces lie flat on sweater
- Use fabric glue to adhere bear pieces to sweater
- Add accessories like a ribbon under the face or a bow on the ear
Return to Episode Guide >>
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.