Tanya’s Headbands for Baby Girls
- Elastic Lace
- Fabric Glue
- Accessories (Flowers, ribbons, lace, gems)
- First measure the circumference of your baby’s head (The average 3-month-old baby is 14’’ and grows about 2’’ per month)
- Cut elastic lace one inch larger than your child’s head to create band.
- Add fabric glue at the ends.
- dd a piece of felt to hide the seam of band.
- Glue a snap button to the end of band and attach the other to your choice of accessories.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.