Tanya’s DIY Vintage Flag Hanging
- Thread fabric
- White fabric paint
- Star stamp or stencil
- I started with a dowel to hold everything together at the top. I stamped white fabric paint to the denim giving it some imperfections, which adds to the character of this piece.
- Then I cut and ripped my materials at different lengths.
- I laid out the design making sure everything is color coordinated. We then glue everything together and attached to the dowel.
- You can also add other items like rings to give it your own personal touch.
- Since the materials are not weather resistant its best to keep indoors.
- Then take your beautiful flag and attach on the wall.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.