Keep kids entertained on the road with this simple DIY!
- Magnetic baking sheet
- Chalk Board Paint
- Popsicle sticks
- mod podge
- x-acto knife
Directions for tray:
- Paint baking sheet with chalk board paint (give two coats).
- Let Dry.
- Feel free to attach small magnets to any items you want to use with the tray!
- You can use chalk to draw on your new tray!
Directions for puzzle:
- Print photo on regular printing paper.
- Cut out photo
- Lay Popsicles sticks on table
- Glue picture on Popsicle sticks using mod podge, let dry.
- Use x-acto knife to cut Popsicle sticks
- Glue magnets pieces
Return to Episode Guide >>
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.