Tanya’s DIY Moroccan Candle Votives
- Mason jars
- Adhesive Rhinestones
- Puffy paint
- Wire handle (optional)
Directions for the Tea Light Candles:
- Pour colored paint all over outside of Mason jar
- Let sit for 24 hours.
- Decorate with puffy paint
- Add peel and stick gemstones
- Add a wire handle if desired
Directions for the Wire Handle:
- Cut 2 wire (s) 12-14 inches twist each end into a hook.
- Wrap one wire around top of mason jar and connect other to hooked end. Twist together.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.