Tanya shows off a design technique using a few simple materials!
- Nail polish
- Painters tape
- Nail polish remover
- Plastic lid or dish for dipping
- Tape off the bottom of the class to only expose the area you want colored.
- Pour nail polish into a plastic lid. You can pour them on top or beside each other... But make sure you have a good amount.
- Dip bottom of glass into nail polish and then lift out.
- Make marbled designs on the bottom of the dipped glass with a tooth pick on
- Sit out for 24 hours to dry
- Peel off the tape and use a knife to make the edges perfect. You can also use nail polish remover to clean up the edges too.
- Put a clear coat of polish over top if you feel but not necessary
- Hand wash!!
Return to Episode Guide >>
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.