Learn to make the perfect prop for your child’s photo day.
- Wicker basket
- Construction paper-or decorative paper
- Duct tape
- Hot glue
- To make the banner, use construction paper, or any scrap paper you have at home.
Fold your sheet of scrapbook paper in half.
- Place the ruler diagonally to trace a line that will make a triangle. Repeat for the other side to complete your triangle and repeat across the paper.
- Cut out the triangles. You can also use the one that is facing upwards. However, you would have to glue the edges that are not joined. Use the duct tape instead of string and you need to wrap it around your basket. You can also add lace to wrap around your basket.
- To make rice bags get burlap (the biggest ribbon of burlap) get hot glue and glue the sides. Wait a few seconds and fill the bags with rice and get ribbon and tie them around the basket.
- You can also go to any party store to get helium balloons and you will tie them to the basket and you’ve just made your own fantasy hot air balloon prop.
Get a blanket and you can place it inside the basket
Return to Episode Guide >>
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.