1. Roll the diapers one by one and wrap with a rubber band. Do this to 132-150 diapers (depends on how big you want the castle)
2. To create the base, wrap an elastic band around a bunch of diapers and form into a circle. Make sure the band doesn't break. That happened to me twice! Augh!
3. Once the base is created wrap a ribbon or two around the base to decorate.
4. Take some craft paper and cut out a rounded section of a circle (or a full circle) and place on top.
5. Next, do the same to the second level making the next base much smaller to leave room for the turrets. *Note: I created 4 levels of diapers with 6 turrets.
6. Create a cone with the craft paper and place on top of each of the 6 turrets. Then place a stick through the top of the turrets and glue in place.
7. Then glue on paper flags to the top of each turret! Add flowers, paper doors, some chain for the drawbridge!!