Tanya shows you how to create a unique photo backdrop themed for the holidays!
- White Construction Paper
- Fishing Wire
- Dull Needle
Directions for the snowflakes:
- Fold paper into a triangle leaving about two inches unfolded
- After cutting off excess, fold the triangle into another small triangle
- Take your scissors and cut three slits into the triangle
- Curl together the cut panels and secure them with tape
- About 7 small snowflake cones are ideal to create the large 3D model
- Staple together all of the connecting pieces to create the perfect snowflake
Directions for the garland:
- Thread the fishing wire through the marshmallows and tie knots to hold in place
- The number of marshmallows to use depends on your design preference
Return to Episode Guide >>
Tweet momtrepreneur and lifestyle expert Tanya Memme @Tanya_Memme. Also, visit her on Facebook and check out TanyaMemme.com.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.