Tanya Memme's Starry Night Lampshade
- Lamp with a cylindrical shade
- Dark, heavyweight drawing paper
- Black ribbon
- Adhesive spray/glue gun
- Hole-punching tool
- Upholstery foam
- Electrical tape
- Take lamp shade off lamp.
- Remove lampshade fabric and discard, leaving only the wire frame.
- Measure enough drawing paper to completely wrap around frame.
- Lay drawing paper flat and with a pencil and ruler, trace a cityscape lightly onto paper. (other options: buy stencils or Download and print cityscape images as template)
- Place the paper on top of upholstery foam then, with the hole punch tool, punch holes along the pencil stenciled city line.
- Now poke holes to make the stars.
- Put the electrical tape onto wire lampshade skeleton, attach paper onto the inside of lamp shade skeleton.