- Use any clean 9" Plate
- Affix Stencil to Plate with Tape
- Color in stencil with Food Safe Porcelain Pen
- If you use more than 1 color on the plate allow ink to dry completely between colors so they don't bleed together
- Once ink is dry "bake" it in a 300°F oven for 30min to set the ink
- Allow plate to cool completely
- Be sure to use Food Safe Porcelain Pens for this craft.
- Bake plate at 300°F for 30min.
You want ½ of the plate to be filled with vegetables, ¼ with protein and ¼ with carbohydrates.
Slim And Sage is offering our viewers 25% their order using the discount code "HomeAndFamily25" at checkout when you order from their website,
For more Lifestyle by Tanya, visit
www.TanyaMemme.com and follow Tanya on Twitter