Tanya Memme's DIY Pillow Mat
- 3-4 pillow used or new cases
- Hem tape
- Fabric Glue
- Line up edges of pillows corner to corner horizontally.
- Apply Hem Tape and use iron to secure them together
- Repeat with additional pillowcases
- Take your ribbon cut in two equal size pieces. Attach each to the side of the opening of the pillowcase with fabric glue
- Stuff pillows into the pillow cases
- Tie the ribbons shut
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.