Tanya Memme's DIY Kiddie Car Wash
- • PVC 1 inch pipes – 26 pieces cut 2 1/2 ft long
- • 4 pieces of PVC 4ft long
- • 10 elbow joints
- • 10 T joints
- • 4 Cross (x) joints
- • 2 end caps
- • 1 threaded female hose connector
- • 1 drill with small 1/2 inch drill bit
- • PVC pipe glue
- • Pool noodles
- • Sponges
- • Ties/string/ribbon/decorations
- The first step is to build a framework of PVC pipe and PVC joints.
- Take 4 ft length PVC pipes and drill 8-10 holes.
- Connect three 2½ ft PVC pipes with T joints in the center and elbow joints at the end. REPEAT do this two times for both sides.
- NOTE: On one side use T joint instead of elbow joint.
- Add 4 PVC pipes to T joints to start to build up.
- At top of T joint on both sides add x joints. REPEAT for both sides.
- Add 2½ length PVC to each elbow joint. REPEAT for both sides.
- At top of each length add elbow joint.
- Connect 2 sides you created with 4 foot lengths.
- PVC pipe glue keeps water tight and structure stable.