Tanya Memme's DIY Disco Ball Ornaments
- Clear Glass Ornaments
- Hot Glue Gun
- Cut DVD’s into pieces with scissors, or smash the DVD with a hammer.
- Using hot glue gun, affix DVD pieces to clear glass ornament.
- Remove cap from top of ornament and fill with glitter, tissue paper, tinsel, fabric, ribbon, or any other item that you would like to show through the DVD pieces.
- Replace cap on top of ornament.
- Enjoy your DVD Christmas Ornament!
Tips and Tricks!
- Use glass clear ornaments, not plastic so you don't melt the plastic with the hot glue.
- Less glue is better since you don't want to see it squish out the sides if the DVD pieces.
- Try not to get glue on wrong side of the DVD pieces because it really takes away from the shine.