Tanya Memme’s DIY Cupcake Ornaments
- Cupcake cups
- Fake cranberries(found in an art store) or something that looks like a cherry
- White acrylic latex caulking
- Icing attachment
- Ornament hooks
- Glue dots
- Glue gun
- Place a glue dot on either side of the ornament then place in a glass or cup to hold the ornament in place.
- Cut the tip of the caulk tube then attach the frosting tip to the top of the caulk tube with a touch of glue with a glue gun. Then swirl the caulk around the top of the ornament! Make sure not to cover the hook.
- Sprinkle on sprinkles and glitter and add the cherry!
- Glue on the cupcake cup on the bottom with a dab of glue. Let sit overnight to dry.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.