Tanya Memme’s DIY Candy Monogram Wreaths
- Big cardboard paper mache letters
- Spray Paint (white or red)
- Glitter or fake snow
- Candy (i.e. peppermint swirls)
- Clear finish
- Spray paint letters white or red, including sides.
- Use glue gun on letter and letter sides
- Glue on candy pieces
- Glue on glitter or snow
- When finished, spray with clear finish.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.