1. Take wood panels to create your letter and glue pieces together set aside to dry. This will create your letter base
2. Paint strips of wood that will be used as a border for your photos and let dry
3. Once dry choose photos you would like to use for your project and arrange them on your wood panel
4. Cover panel with a coat of mod podge and place photos on top . Then seal photos with a coat of Mod Podge. Let dry
5. Once photos have dried, cut panel using a paper cutter or scissors. Allow for a small trim around the photos that serves as a border.
6. Arrange photos and secure on the letter base with hot glue
7.: Once completely dried and secure, turn letter over and attach ribbon or hook