Spooky Spiderweb Glow Jars with Tanya Memme
- Mason Jars – any size
- Glow-in-the-dark paint
- Glue gun
- Glow sticks
- Scissors to cut glow sticks
- Open the jar.
- Put a glob of paint in the jar.
- Use your hands to scratch it up the sides of the jar.
- Set jar aside to dry (swap out jar).
- Take a plastic spider.
- Using the glue gun, dab glue on spiders.
- Affix to inside walls of jar.
- Put a big glob of glue on bottom of jar and on two sides.
- Affix the web to bottom and pull to sides. Glue to the sides.
- Keep it taught.
- Pull web up to the top and hold it in place.
- Put a couple more spiders on the web in two different places. (Spiders will cling to the web – no glue needed).
- Cut open a glow stick on both ends and shake it in jar, spattering around inside.
- Pull the web super tight and screw lid on.
- Decorate lid with a bit of web and a spider.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.