Sophie’s DIY Toilet Bombs
- 1 1/3 cup Baking soda (deodorizes)
- 1/2 cup Citric acid (removes stains)
- 30 drops each of the following essential oils: Lemongrass, bergamot and grapefruit (this blend will kill any odor!!)
- 3 drops of blue or green natural food coloring (just for pretty aesthetic)
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl. Add the food coloring and mix well. Place the oils in a small spray bottle with 1/2 tsp water.
- Spritz the mixture until it feels like slightly wet (not too wet) sand.
- Press into silicone cookie molds or ice cube trays. Allow the bombs to dry completely before pressing out of the molds. Store in a mason jar with a pretty label.
- To Use: Toss a bomb into the toilet BEFORE YOU GO (particularly #2). This way there will be zero odor.
Get more great recipes and crafts by visiting us on Pinterest at pinterest.com/homeandfamilytv and follow "Home & Family" on Twitter @homeandfamilytv and Facebook. Plus, check out our YouTube channel for backstage videos.