Sophie's DIY Cellulite Treatment Oil
- 4 tbsp sweet almond oil
- 2 tsp jojoba oil
- 20 drops lemon essential oil
- 25 drops grapefruit essential oil
- Put in Cobalt Blue Glass dropper Bottle
- DRY SKIN BRUSH - on dry skin long strokes brush the thighs and backside to stimulate the lymphatic system.
- DETOX - The best oil you can apply to areas of cellulite is one that contains powerful detoxifying essential and plant oils. The best I’ve found is Weleda’s Birch Oil. This will assist in lymph drainage, which is vital for detoxifying. There is also my DIY recipe to make it. You apply after you get out of shower onto areas you dry skin brushed.
- Manipulation and Stimulation. Bellabaci Cups-- In order to improve skin tone you need to weaken the connective tissue that holds the fat cells in place, you want to get deep in there. The best thing I’ve found to do this is the miraculous Bellabaci cup. These cups are simply genius. They are made from silicone and you simple squeeze a cup so that when applied to your skin it will “suction” on. You then move it around (best to apply the cellulite oil first). It firmly pulls the cellulite and the skin upwards and gets the whole shebang moving and deeply massaged. Do this everyday, and you”ll begin to see a difference.
For more of Sophie’s holistic, inexpensive tips visit
And make sure keep up with Sophie on Twitter at