Sophie Uliano's DIY Spa Grade Glycolic Mask
- OZ Naturals Face Peel- 50% Glycol Acid ($24.95)
- 1/2 tsp of pure aloe vera gel
1) Smooth onto face, neck and chest using a fan brush.
2) Leave on for 1- 5 minutes depending on how sensitive you are.
3) Then, make a baking soda solution by mixing 2 tsp baking soda into 1 cup of purified water.
4) Saturate a cotton pad with this solution and use it to remove the mask. This will neutralize the acid.
5) I recommend following this up with a nourishing organic moisturizer. I like this one by River Veda as it's filled with healing herbs and botanicals including Evening Primrose oil.
6) I would do a mask every 2 weeks. Don't use retinol for 4 days after your mask.
How does it work?
• 50% GLYCOLIC ACID peel works by helping to exfoliate the outer layers of dead or keratinized cells, revealing smoother, healthier skin.
• THIS EFFECTIVE PEEL is ideal for those seeking to minimize fine lines and renew skin clarity.
• GLYCOLIC ACID assists the rate of skin shedding, and helps to promote new cell production (cell renewal factor), and collagen formation.
Get more from Sophie at SophieUliano.com