Sophie Uliano's DIY Bronzer
Chocolate Sugar Scrub Ingredients:
• ½ liter wide-mouth mason jar
• 1 cup white sugar • 1 cups dark brown sugar • 1tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder • 1 tsp vanilla essence • ¼ tsp sweet orange essential oil (optional) • ¾ cup grape seed oil
- Start with a DIY scrub to prime skin.
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Carefully spoon into Mason jar. Decorate with fun red label and/or ribbons for an adorable Valentine gift.
DIY Self-Tanner Ingredients:
What is so amazing about this is that it's an ANTI-OXIDANT treat for your skin, aside from giving you a glow. So, it conditions your skin, and smells great, unlike other self-tanners currently on the market.
• 2tsp coconut oil from fridge • 2tsp cocoa powder • 2tsp chilled black tea • 1tsp vanilla essence Instructions:
*Steep 3 black tea bags in ½ cup boiling water ahead of time.
- Take your coconut oil from the fridge so that it is hard (it liquifies at room temp).
- Place in a bowl along with the other ingredients.
- Use an electric whisk to whip it up into a light, creamy texture.
- Spoon into small jar. You can use immediately. Store for up to 3 days in the fridge.
To apply: Much like a thick body cream, apply a scoop to your arms or legs and massage in until streaks disappear. Wait for 20 minutes before dressing - or even better, apply after you are dressed.
Check Sophie out at SophieUliano.com. Follow Sophie Uliano on Twitter @SophieUliano, find her on Facebook at GorgeouslyGreen.