Sophie & Lola Uliano's Magnetic Cosmetic Organizer
- A large frame
- A piece of sheet metal, slightly smaller than your frame, from the hardware store
- A hot glue gun or super glue
- Magnets, round and in strip form
- Make up brush holder
- Heavy-duty scissors
- Wrap sheet metal with fabric.
- Put the sheet metal in the middle of the fabric. With a ruler and a sharpie, extend the lines so you have fabric to fold over the metal.
- Cut fabric with heavy duty scissors, hot glue to sheet metal. Cut off excess fabric.
- Remove glass from frame, replace with fabric covered sheet metal.
- Start hot gluing magnets onto the back of what you’ll be placing on your organizer.
- Put items on your organizer.