1. Place your casters and plant dolly in desired spice rack location.
2. Place large garden container on casters and dolly.
3. Fill with potting soil.
4. Insert the tomato support into the container until it fits snug and is level.
5. Insert the coco liner into the wire planter and tie to the tomato cage.
6. Add soil to planters and plant your favorite herbs.
7. Water your plants.
* Water herbs as needed- when soil feels dry.
* If indoors, place spice rack in bright, sunny location and spin every few days for even sun exposure.
* Harvest your herbs as needed.
To see more of Shirley's original garden crafts and landscape makeovers, visit her blog, EdenMakers at EdenMakersBlog.com. Plus, check out Shirley's new garden magazine show Garden World Report here: gardenworldreport.com.